The Crave Festival is hiring a Marketing Manager
24 hours per week
Since 2014 The Crave organizes events hosting some of electronic music's biggest names like DJ Stingray, DVS1, Marcel Dettmann and many others. After the event industry was forced to pause in 2020 due to the pandemic, we are now back and fully operational with more energy and determination than ever. Our goal is to grow our festival to 15k visitors from all over the world by next summer. Will you join our team?
As marketing manager you will work closely with the team to come up with and implement the online and offline marketing strategy. Your goal is to make sure people don’t miss anything about our upcoming festival. You are able to make plans and stick to them. You’re data-driven and have experience using important social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Google ads.
- Defining the marketing strategy
- Manage a diverse marketing team
- Develop social media presence and tone of voice
- Establish relationships with (inter)national media partners
- Adjust the marketing strategy based on data
- Report on marketing performance and sales
- Sending out newsletters
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- You know and love the electronic music scene
- Social media expert
- Online advertising is one of your passions
- Open minded and fun to work with
- Is a great dancer
- Fluent English writing skills
What we offer
The Crave is an upcoming organisation in The Hague’s music scene. We have a small but motivated team who work together closely in our beautiful office in the city center. As part of the team you have the opportunity to join the organisation in a very exciting growth period. We offer a competitive salary and a lot of percs including guest lists to great parties and legendary company barbecues. But the most important thing is that your work in our small organisation will have a true impact on the events we organise. You will have the opportunity to really let your marketing brain be creative and will be encouraged along the way.
This application closes on July 12th. Please upload your resume below and we hope to meet you soon!